Executive Lead Team
CEO and Managing Director
Joined the Company in 2007
- Sid was appointed CEO and Managing Director on 23 October, 2018.
- Previously, he was the Company’s Chief Operating Officer from May, 2017 and before that, the Company's Executive General Manager, Business to Business (2015-2017) and Executive General Manager, Tork Professional Hygiene and Pacific Islands (2012-2015).
- Sid has more than 25 years of industry experience. Prior to joining Asaleo Care, he held senior operational and finance roles at Carter Holt Harvey Packaging and Amcor Flexible Packaging.
- Sid holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Commercial Law) from the University of Western Sydney.
Chief Financial Officer
Joined the Company in 2019
- Campbell Richards joined Asaleo Care as CFO in April 2019.
- He has more than 30 years of financial management experience in national and multi-national ASX listed companies.
- Campbell has extensive experience in treasury, corporate, commercial and operational finance and mergers and acquisitions specialising in industrial manufacturing and the healthcare and FMCG sectors.
- Before joining the Company, he was CFO and Company Secretary for MaxiTRANS Industries, a leading supplier of road transport equipment, for five years. Prior to that, he held senior financial positions with Mondelez, Mayne Group and Mayne Pharma based in Australia and the UK.
- Campbell has a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) from Deakin University and is a Chartered Accountant and Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia.
Executive General Manager, Retail
Joined the Company in 2017
- Caitlin Patterson has extensive experience in marketing and business strategy gained in a number of multi-national and national organisations. She joined Asaleo Care as Executive General Manager, Consumer Marketing in June, 2017.
- Before joining the Company, Caitlin was General Manager, Marketing with National Tiles.
- Caitlin spent more than 10 years with General Mills where she held senior leadership roles including Director, Business Improvement and Strategy, General Manager of Pasta Master, and Director, Fresh Meal Solutions for the Latina Brand. Earlier in her career, she held senior Marketing and Brand Management roles with Kraft Foods and Cadbury Schweppes.
- Caitlin holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from Monash University.
Executive General Manager, Business-to-Business
Joined the Company in 2016
- Rob Graham was appointed Executive General Manager, Business-to-Business in November, 2018.
- He joined the Company in April, 2016 as General Manager, Consumer Sales and was appointed Executive General Manager, Consumer Sales in December, 2016.
- Rob has more than 20 years of industry experience and before joining Asaleo Care, he was General Manager, Sales and Group General Manager at Nippon Paper Group's Australian Office division. He has also held senior Sales and Trade Marketing roles at National Foods and ACNeilsen.
- Rob holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) from the University of Melbourne, and a Graduate Diploma of Marketing from Monash University.
Executive General Manager, Supply
Joined the Company in 2013
- Paul Honey joined the company in March 2013 as General Manager Operations for the Australian Personal Care operations and has over 20 years industry experience. In January 2015, Paul was appointed to the role of General Manager Manufacturing Australia, responsible for both the Box Hill Tissue and Springvale Personal Care operations In 2016, he was appointed Executive General Manager Manufacturing.
- Paul has previously held senior operations roles at Nippon Paper Group’s Australian Office division (2005 – 2013) and Amcor Fibre Packaging (1993 – 2005).
- Paul holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, and a Graduate Diploma in Management, both from Swinburne University.
Executive General Manager, People and Corporate Services
Joined the Company in 2012
- David Griss joined the Company in March, 2012 as Executive General Manager, Human Resources and has more than 20 years of industry experience. He was named Executive General Manager, Human Resources and Corporate Affairs in November 2015.
- In 2019, his portfolio expanded to include responsibility for Information Technology.
- Prior to his position at Asaleo Care, David held a variety of senior Human Resource roles in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors for Hospira, Mayne Group and F.H. Faulding & Co.
- David holds a Bachelor of Business from RMIT University and a Graduate Diploma in Risk Management from Swinburne University.
General Counsel and Company Secretary
Joined the Company in 2014
- James joined the Company in August 2014 as General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- He has extensive industry experience having held senior legal and secretarial positions in public and large private companies in the resources, energy, pharmaceuticals and paper industries for over 25 years.
- James holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne.