Executive Lead Team
CEO and Managing Director
Joined the Company in 2011
- Peter Diplaris joined the Company as Chief Executive Officer in May 2011 and has over 30 years of industry experience.
- Previously, Peter was the Group General Manager of Nippon Paper Group’s Australian office division (2004-2011) and held a number of senior sales roles within National Foods (1996-2004) including the role of General Manager of Sales for Australia and New Zealand. He has also held marketing and sales management roles with AC Nielsen, Nestlé Dairy and Yellow Pages Group (1987-1996).
- Peter holds a Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Arts from Monash University.
Chief Financial Officer
Joined the company in 2017
- Lyndal York joined Asaleo Care as CFO in November, 2017.
- She has more than 25 years of finance management experience with multi-national ASX and NYSE listed companies leading corporate, commercial and operations finance functions.
- Before joining the Company, Lyndal was Head of Group Finance at Cochlear Limited for 11 years. Prior to that, she held a variety of senior finance roles, including Finance Director with James Hardie Industries in Australia and the United States for nine years.
- Lyndal has a Bachelor of Economics (Accounting) from Macquarie University, an Executive MBA from Pepperdine University, California and she has completed the Leading Innovative Change Program at the University of California, Berkley.
- She is a Chartered Accountant and a member and graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
Executive General Manager, Consumer Marketing
Joined the Company in 2017
- Caitlin Patterson has extensive experience in marketing and business strategy gained in a number of multi-national and national organisations. She joined Asaleo Care as Executive General Manager, Consumer Marketing in June, 2017.
- Before joining the Company, Caitlin was General Manager, Marketing with National Tiles.
- Caitlin spent more than 10 years with General Mills where she held senior leadership roles including Director, Business Improvement and Strategy, General Manager of Pasta Master, and Director, Fresh Meal Solutions for the Latina Brand. Earlier in her career, she held senior Marketing and Brand Management roles with Kraft Foods and Cadbury Schweppes.
- Caitlin holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from Monash University.
Executive General Manager, Consumer Sales
Joined the Company in 2016
- Rob Graham joined the Company in April, 2016 as General Manager, Consumer Sales and was appointed Executive General Manager, Consumer Sales in December, 2016.
- He has more than 20 years of industry experience and before joining Asaleo Care, Rob was General Manager, Sales and Group General Manager at Nippon Paper Group's Australian Office division. He has also held senior Sales and Trade Marketing roles at National Foods and ACNeilsen.
- Rob holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) from the University of Melbourne, and a Graduate Diploma of Marketing from Monash University.
Chief Operating Officer
Joined the Company in 2007
- Sid was appointed Chief Operating Officer in May, 2017. Previously, he was the Company's Executive General Manager, Business to Business (2015-2017) and Executive General Manager, Tork Professional Hygiene and Pacific Islands (2012-2015).
- Sid has more than 20 years of industry experience. Before joining the Company, he held senior operational and finance roles at Carter Holt Harvey Packaging and Amcor Flexible Packaging.
- Sid holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Commercial Law) from the University of Western Sydney and a CPA designation.
Executive General Manager Manufacturing
Joined the Company in 2013
- Paul Honey joined the company in March 2013 as General Manager Operations for the Australian Personal Care operations and has over 20 years industry experience. In January 2015, Paul was appointed to the role of General Manager Manufacturing Australia, responsible for both the Box Hill Tissue and Springvale Personal Care operations In 2016, he was appointed Executive General Manager Manufacturing.
- Paul has previously held senior operations roles at Nippon Paper Group’s Australian Office division (2005 – 2013) and Amcor Fibre Packaging (1993 – 2005).
- Paul holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, and a Graduate Diploma in Management, both from Swinburne University.
Executive General Manager, Human Resources and Corporate Affairs
Joined the Company in 2012
- David Griss joined the Company in March, 2012 as Executive General Manager, Human Resources and has more than 20 years of industry experience. He was named Executive General Manager, Human Resources and Corporate Affairs in November 2015.
- Prior to his position at Asaleo Care, David held a variety of senior Human Resource roles in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors for Hospira, Mayne Group and F.H. Faulding & Co.
- David holds a Bachelor of Business from RMIT University and a Graduate Diploma in Risk Management from Swinburne University.
Executive General Manager, Strategy & planning
Joined the company in 2004
- David Brown joined the Company in 2004 and has held various senior roles across corporate finance, financial reporting and strategic planning in that time. In December 2016, he was appointed Executive General Manager Strategy & Planning. David’s previous role was General Manager Business Strategy and Planning from January 2015.
- David has over 25 years' of industry experience across external audit, aviation, manufacturing and packaging businesses. Previously, David held various audit, risk management and senior commercial roles with KPMG Australia (1991-1996), Ansett Australia (1996-1998), Southcorp Limited (1998-2001) and Visy Industries (2001-2004).
- David is a Chartered Accountant (CA) being a member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand, and holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) from Deakin University.
General Counsel and Company Secretary
Joined the Company in 2014
- James joined the Company in August 2014 as General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- He has extensive industry experience having held senior legal and secretarial positions in public and large private companies in the resources, energy, pharmaceuticals and paper industries for over 25 years.
- James holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne.