Executive Lead Team
CEO and Managing Director
Joined the Company in 2007
- Sid was appointed CEO and Managing Director on 23 October, 2018.
- Previously, he was the Company’s Chief Operating Officer from May, 2017 and before that, the Company's Executive General Manager, Business to Business (2015-2017) and Executive General Manager, Tork Professional Hygiene and Pacific Islands (2012-2015).
- Sid has more than 25 years of industry experience. Prior to joining Asaleo Care, he held senior operational and finance roles at Carter Holt Harvey Packaging and Amcor Flexible Packaging.
- Sid holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Commercial Law) from the University of Western Sydney.
Chief Financial Officer
Joined the Company in 2020
- Andrew Leyden joined Asaleo Care as Chief Financial Officer in November 2020.
- Andrew is an experienced listed company CFO, with a strong track record of developing strategy, building businesses in adjacent and new categories and driving profitable sales growth.
- He has more than 30 years of management experience in national and multi-national ASX listed companies, including extensive FMCG, retail and B2B experience both in Australia and internationally.
- Before joining the Company, he was CFO at Vita Group, an ASX listed consultative retailer. Prior to that, he held senior general management, finance and information technology roles in branded consumer goods companies including Foster’s Group and Reckitt Benckiser.
- Andrew is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Finance.
Executive General Manager, Retail
Joined the Company in 2017
- Caitlin joined Asaleo Care in 2017 as Executive General Manager Consumer Marketing; in 2019 Caitlin was appointed Executive General Manager – Retail incorporating Sales, Marketing & Technical functions.
- Caitlin has over 25 years experience in FMCG & Retail marketing, strategy & business unit leadership gained across leading companies including Cadbury Schweppes, Kraft Foods, General Mills & National Tiles, and over ten years experience as an Executive General Manager with proven delivery of profitable business growth, brand & business turnarounds, acquisitions & divestitures.
- Caitlin holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from Monash University and is is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Executive General Manager, B2B
Joined the Company in 2020
- Jody joined Asaleo Care as Executive General Manager B2B in July 2020. She has extensive experience in commercial and operational management, strategy, and mergers and acquisitions primarily in agricultural and food manufacturing industries.
- Before joining Asaleo Care, Jody was General Manager Commercial Feeds at Ridley Corporation and had a 20-year career with Cargill, holding a number of senior leadership positions including Director and General Manager, Cargill Malt Asia Pacific; National Sales Leader, Cargill Ag Horizons (USA); and Business Development and Integration Leader, Cargill Australia.
- Jody holds a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering from RMIT University.
Executive General Manager, Supply
Joined the Company in 2013
- Paul Honey joined the company in March 2013 as General Manager Operations for the Australian Personal Care operations and has over 20 years industry experience. In January 2015, Paul was appointed to the role of General Manager Manufacturing Australia, responsible for both the Box Hill Tissue and Springvale Personal Care operations In 2016, he was appointed Executive General Manager Manufacturing.
- Paul has previously held senior operations roles at Nippon Paper Group’s Australian Office division (2005 – 2013) and Amcor Fibre Packaging (1993 – 2005).
- Paul holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, and a Graduate Diploma in Management, both from Swinburne University.
Executive General Manager, People and Corporate Services
Joined the Company in 2012
- David Griss joined the Company in March, 2012 as Executive General Manager, Human Resources and has more than 20 years of industry experience. He was named Executive General Manager, Human Resources and Corporate Affairs in November 2015.
- In 2019, his portfolio expanded to include responsibility for Information Technology.
- Prior to his position at Asaleo Care, David held a variety of senior Human Resource roles in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors for Hospira, Mayne Group and F.H. Faulding & Co.
- David holds a Bachelor of Business from RMIT University and a Graduate Diploma in Risk Management from Swinburne University.
General Counsel and Company Secretary
Joined the Company in 2014
- James joined the Company in August 2014 as General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- He has extensive industry experience having held senior legal and secretarial positions in public and large private companies in the resources, energy, pharmaceuticals and paper industries for over 25 years.
- James holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne.